Kelly Run Gallery started its life as The Springs National Bank. The bank opened in 1909 during the Victorian " healing water" boom. The buildings life as a bank was short lived and it closed within ten years of the initial opening date. The Springs National Bank building underwent many changes over the years that followed , housing an insurance agency, bakery and the first offices of the Rural Electric Co. op. The building sat vacant for many years, but thankfully the changes made over the years were minimal and the facade and most of the Victorian charm of the interior survived. The restored interior, complete with a huge air tight vault manufactured by the Diebold Safe and Lock Company, is a perfect backdrop for the beautiful art and distinctive gifts in store for the discerning visitor.
Take a cyber tour of Kelly Run Gallery and view selected samples of works by the artists it represents.
A Slide Presentation of Recent Works by Jan Lutz
Peek inside the gallery
Jan M Lutz , Resident Artist